Time: Thursday, June 15, 2023, 3 - 4:30 pm ET
Topic: Updates from Post-ECP Seed Project Community Outreach
Description: The Post-ECP Software-Ecosystem Seed Projects have conducted workshops and otherwise reached out to the scientific community to gather input and formulate working plans. During this panel, these projects will provide an outbriefing of these discussions. In opening remarks, the panelists will briefly describe their outcomes. Then we will open up the discussion for Q&A.
Panelists, their affiliations, and seed project titles are:
- Anshu Dubey, Argonne National Lab, COLABS: Collaboration of Oak Ridge National Lab, LBNL, and ANL for Better Software
- Rafael Ferreira da Silva, Oak Ridge National Lab, SWAS: Center for Sustaining Workflows and Application Services
- Michael Heroux, Sandia National Labs, PESO: Toward a Post-ECP Software-Sustainability Organization
- Theresa Windus, Oak Ridge National Lab, STEP: Sustainable Tools Ecosystem Project
- Keita Teranishi, Oak Ridge National Lab, S4PST: Sustainability for Node Level Programming Systems and Tools
- Addi Malviya-Thakur, Oak Ridge National Lab, OSSF: Open Scientific Software Foundation
Why attend: To learn about progress made to-date by the seed projects from their outreach activities.
Video: Zoom Recording